Waveshare AlphaBot Robot Building Kit Including Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Mother Board + AlphaBot + Camera For Line Tracking, Obstacle Avoiding and IR Remote Controlling
- Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
- Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
- LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
- LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
Unión: Computadora personal
Detalles: Overview This kit comes with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, AlphaBot robotic platform (line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, IR control), and a camera (with servo and 2 DOF pan head). With modules in the kit, you can fast get started with robotic development like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR remote control, and video monitoring via network, etc. What's more, thanks to the rich Raspberry Pi open source resources, and the modular design of AlphaBot, you'll learn how to extend and refit, and finally build your own Raspberry Pi robot. PACKAGE CONTENT AlphaBot Standard Note: this product requires two 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately. 1. AlphaBot mainboard x1 2. Tracker Sensor x1 3. Photo Interrupter Sensor x2 4. Infrared Proximity Sensor x2 5. Motor with gearbox 2PCS x1 6. AlphaBot wheel 2PCS x1 7. AlphaBot acrylic chassis x1 8. Motor mounting plate 4PCS x1 9. omni-direction wheel x1 10. 20-slots encoder disk 2PCS x1 11. IR remote controller x1 12. XH2.54 4cm 4Pin 2PCS x1 13. XH2.54 4cm 3Pin 2PCS x1 14. XH2.54 4cm 7Pin x1 15. AlphaBot screws x1 Additional Parts in the Kit 1. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ x1 2. RPi Camera (B) x1 3. SG90 servo x2 4. 2 DOF pan and tilt kit x1 5. 15PIN FFC 25cm x1 6. Micro SD Card 16GB x1 7. Power adapter US standard 5V/3A micro x1 8. Micro SD Card Reader x 1 (Extra Free)