micro:bit BBC2546862 go, Original Version
Color: Versión original.
- Learn computer coding with Scratch, Microsoft MakeCode, Python, Swift Playgrounds and other programming languages
- Built-in features make it easy to get started: 25 LEDs, 2 buttons, motion sensor, light sensor, temperature sensor, compass, radio and Bluetooth wireless
- Edge connector enables expansion for robotics, electronics, gaming and more (accessories sold separately)
- Free tutorials and project ideas available on the micro:bit website
- Box contains: 1 micro:bit, 1 USB cable, 1 battery holder, 2 AAA batteries
Unión: Computadora personal
Fecha de lanzamiento: 26-05-2020
Detalles: The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that makes learning coding easy and fun. Start by programming on a computer or on a mobile device then download the program to the micro:bit. Beginners can scroll their name on the LEDs, design an emoji and create a game of rock-paper-scissors. More advanced programmers learn to use additional sensors and wireless capabilities. The micro:bit is a great coding tool for all skill levels to express their imagination and inspire digital creativity.
Dimensiones del paquete: 6.4 x 4.1 x 1.1 inches